How do I get materials (books, articles, etc.) that W&L does not own?
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2012 | 34 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
You can request materials from Interlibrary Loan This service is free to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Requests for recreational reading and textbooks are not permitted.
- Requests for items in our collection are not processed. Check the Library Catalog to determine if we own the material you need.
- If the library has electronic access to a journal article you seek, you will be notified by our ILL staff. Always check our Periodical Finder first to determine if we own the title you need.
- If the item you seek is checked out, place a hold on the item either electronically or at the circulation desk. Books with a status of "missing" may be ordered through ILL.
- This ILL service is for the Undergraduate Campus only. Law Students, Staff, and Faculty contact the Law Library's ILL Unit
- Additional Information.