Skip to Questions

Ask the University Library - Have questions about library services, collections, or policies? Ask us!


How do I get materials (books, articles, etc.) that W&L does not own?

Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015  |  59 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can request materials from Interlibrary Loan This service is free to current students, faculty, and staff.

  • Requests for recreational reading and textbooks are not permitted.
  • Requests for items in our collection are not processed unless they are checked out or missing. Check the Library Catalog to determine if we own the material you need.
  • If the library has electronic access to a journal article you seek, you will be notified by our ILL staff. Always check our Journal List first to determine if we own the title you need.
  • This ILL service is for the Undergraduate Campus only. Law Students, Staff, and Faculty contact the Law Library's ILL Unit
  • More info

Other Answers / Comments (0)