Skip to Questions

Ask the University Library - Have questions about library services, collections, or policies? Ask us!


Is there any private study space in Leyburn or Telford libraries?

Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015  |  44 Views
Topics: Study Space

Was this helpful? 0   0


Both Leyburn and Telford libraries offer study carrels. Leyburn also has locked studies.

  • Carrels are assigned for the academic year and locked studies may be reserved for the term or the academic year.
  • More information
Answered by Mary AbdoneyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)