Skip to Questions

Ask the University Library - Have questions about library services, collections, or policies? Ask us!


Where can I find items that my professor has put on reserve?

Last Updated: Jan 06, 2012  |  42 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You may look up these items either by course or by professor.

You may also ask for these items at the Information Desk in Leyburn or the Circulation Desk in Telford Science, depending on the course.

Answered by Mary AbdoneyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)